Do you want to stay in a 17th century canal house?
* AVAILABLE NOW
* For a couple: + E.100
* Sharing possible for two working expats: two studios (6x6) and (4x5)
* Located in a quiet neighbourhood near central station.
* Sunny: three huge windows overlook the widest canal of Amsterdam.
* Stellar view on canal and the old city centre.
* Small shops and cosy restaurants around the corner.
* Five minutes walking from Central Station: trains, trams and busses depart from here.
* Built in 1730: apartment was completely renoveted last year.
* Living room with dining room ensuite (6x6 m) has a big sofa with a comfortable bed in it for guests (sofa bed).
* Bedroom (5 x 4 m) has a door to the balcony, three big wardrobes with drawers.
* Kitchen (2 x 3 m) has black and white tiles on the floor. Fully equiped: fridge, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine and dryer.
* White bathroom has a small bath, rainshower and old style faucets.
* Old details still preserved: leaded glass doors and mantel pieces.