Completely renovated trendy studio located in front of the central station of Maastricht.
In a former police office a total of 19 trendy studios have been realized, each with its own authentic features and hip style.
Through a large gate you have access to the grounds, parking spaces and the studios.
Entrance on the right side with staircase to the floors.
Side studio (34m²) with modern green PVC floor and mezzanine, access to the entresol through a sliding ladder.
The trendy blue bathroom is equipped with shower, toilet and sink and own washing machine connection.
The designer kitchen is equipped with a Siemens dishwasher, 4-burner induction plate and fridge with small freezer and a connection for a microwave. Because of the trendy design of the kitchen, the living room and the kitchen can be separated into two different rooms. The studio is provided with an intercom system for visitors. All the windows are dubble glass and provided with curtains. Separate storage room is included in this studio.
The unique part of this studio is that it is located at the corner of the building. Therefore, the studio has a lot of windows providing a lot of daylight.
- Suitable for one person
- Suitable for Master student and or PHD researcher.
- No pets allowed.
- Rent excluding gas, water and electricity, TV and service costs. ( 110, -)
- Rent including parking spot at courtyard ( 85, -)
- One-time commission fee for landlord ( 225, -)
- Internet subscription must be made by the tenant himself.
- Shared bicycleshed
- Shared washingmachine/dryer
- It's not possible to apply for rent subsidy
Within walking distance of the trendy Wyck where many restaurants with their home made / regional products are located also nice pop-up stores with handmade clothing.