Well maintained house with a nice garden situated in a quiet and well-traffic residential area on the outskirts of the popular district Oud-Caberg.
Spacious hall with access to the kitchen, living room and storage. From the spacious living room with laminate floor you reach the enclosed garden. The open kitchen overlooks the garden and features a four-burner stove, sink, oven and dishwasher.
Spacious landing (10 m2) with access to sunny roof terrace (approx 20 m2). 2 bedrooms (resp. 10m² and 22m²). Spacious bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and sink.
Spacious bedroom or hobby room (approx 22 m2) with separate room with central heating system and washing machine connections.
- Property is well maintained and well inhabited.
- Includes parking under the carport door
- Including bike storage
- Hardwood frame work with pan / tilt windows
- There are no agent fees for renting this property
- Rent excluding gas, water and electricity
- Maintenance heating system 8,- per month
In the vicinity there is plenty of "green spaces" and there are good facilities in terms of shops, schools, public transport and recreation. The historic center of Maastricht is quick and easy to reach. Moreover, there are only a short distance as excellent links to the motorway in the direction of Eindhoven, among others, Heerlen and Liège.