Completely modernized and renovated villa on a parcel of 1055 m2!
5 minutes walk from the station. Within 15 minutes you are in thecenter of Eindhoven.
- Completely renovated in 2013/2014.
- Superb construction over the entire width of the house, with parquet flooring with underfloor heating, large double doors and rooflights.
- Spacious parcel of approx 1055 m2, completely fenced and equipped with mature trees and shrubs on the property border.
- Multi-purpose room at the rear of the house, ideal for use as recreation room, office or a small apartment.
- Updated with renewed: electricity, stucco, paint, skylights, bay windows, stone floor in the sitting room, closed gas fireplace, modern new kitchen with all new appliances.
Spacious modern entrance through the side of the house. Spacious lobby with stone floor, cupboard, toilet and access to the basement, the floor and the living room.
Beautiful, spacious living room with a stunning construction over the entire width of the house. The living room is equipped with a stone floor, new electrics and data points, closed gas fireplace and wall lights.
The living room has an exceptionally high degree of light through the floor to ceiling windows, patio doors and across the whole width placed rooflights.
Through the generous extension they take on the entire ground floor of an excellent garden contact and one in the summer optimal contact with the terrace and the garden.
The open kitchen (2014) is a modern, bright and offers two islands with generous work surfaces and equipment wall. Equipment wall serves as a room divider and is equipped with a refrigerator, dishwasher, oven / microwave and oven / microwave with steam function. The kitchen also has an induction hob, extractor and several skylights.
From the kitchen you have acces to the garage. The garage provides space for two cars and is accessible from the driveway through an electric sectional door.
From the garage to the spacious attic via a staircase accessible. The attic extends over the garage, supplies room and laundry room.
The laundry room has a small kitchen and provides space for the washing machine and the boiler (Nefit HR 2007).
Separately located, multipurpose room:
The multipurpose room is ideal for use as a recreation room, office, hobby room or pool house for a yet to be realized pool.
This room is equipped with renewed stucco and painting and offers natural light through skylights playful.
The bedrooms are all equipped with wooden decking, light stucco and painting and enjoy a high degree of light due to the large tilting windows.
The completely new bathroom is finished with a beautiful dark floor tiles and light stucco. The bathroom has been completely renovated including completely renewed piping. The bathroom enjoys, like the rest of the home, a high degree of light. The bathroom offers a large walk-in shower, bath, washbasin with large sink and a radiator.
Magnificent stone terrace with access to the multi-functional construction. The terrace enjoys optimal sun position and has a roof equipped with recessed lights.
The parcel of 1055 m2 is completely surrounded by a 2.5 meter high wall and features mature trees and shrubs on the property border.
The garden can be decorated according to your wishes and offers various possibilities for creating terraces or the realization of an outdoor pool.
Living area: approximately 253 m2
Other indoor space: approximately 58 m2 (garage)
Land area: 1,055 m2.
Contents: approximately 925 m3.
- Available per: direct
- The advertised rental price is based upon a rental agreement for a minimum of 12 months. Shorter periods could be possible.
- Energy costs are not included in the rental price
- The advance energy costs will be around 100 - 150 euro a month
- Internet and tv will cost around 50 euro a month
- Upon acceptance of this property 350 euro plus VAT will be charged to the tenant for administration costs.
Brick Vastgoed is the expert in housing for expats in Eindhoven.
View all our properties at